Mnet Health Services (“Company”, “We”, or “Us”) respects your privacy. This policy applies to information we collect on this website or that you provide to Us through this website, and outlines the type of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when using this website, and our practices in collecting, using, and, protecting that information.
This Policy applies to information We collect:
- On this website
- In electronic messages between the Website and You, including but not limited to emails, any current or future message boards provided by this site, and submitted comments or requests for contact.
- Through mobile applications
- Through marketing and analytical services, to the extent that MNET controls this
This Policy does not apply to information collected:
- Through any offline communications
- Through or by any third-party not controlled by MNET
- Through or by any contact with service provider(s)
We collect different types of information about users of this website. The type of information collected depends on how you interact with this website.
Information We Collect from Visitors
In regards to a visitor, We:
- Do not collect any personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, date or birth, or other such information that could personally identify you.
- Collect information about you that does not personally identify you, such as search queries, time spent on the site, and general browsing behavior.
- Collect information about your internet connection, the devices used to connect to the website, and other technical information.
Information We Collect from Service Providers
In regards to a Service Provider who posts content to our website, We:
- Collect identifiable information of the Service Provider, including but not limited to names, addresses, contact information, business information, insurance information, and services provided, or any other information or resources the business provides to Us.
- Collect personal identifiable information on employees of the Service Provider, including but not limited to names and contact information, if the employees are identified on the website
- Collect information about the Service Provider that does not personally identify the Service Provider, such as time spent on the site and general browsing behavior.
- Collect credit card, debit card, or other financial information when used to pay for services through this website.
- Collect information about the Service Provider’s internet connection, the devices used to connect to the website, and other technical information.
How We Collect this Information
We may collect information in one or more of the following ways, subject to the limitations in the proceeding paragraphs:
- When you provide it to Us, such as information provided when you register for an account, information that you post to the site, perform search queries, communicate directly with Us, or any other information you willing provide to Us.
- When you access a third party from direct links provided on this site.
How We Use this Information
We may use the information we collect in one or more of the following ways:
- To present this website and its contents to you, and to ensure a friendly and accessible experience.
- To provide interactive features on this website.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. We may disclose personal information when required by law or where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us. We may also disclose personal information in cooperation with a law enforcement request.